Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's been quite some time.....

I've always been the memory keeper in the family and that is why I originally started this blog.  Unfortunately I stepped away from it and I want to change that.  For 2010, I took a photo a day and I love that I have those memories to share with my kids and family.  For this year, I want to be even better and try to get the photos posted here a few times a week.  Most of them will be about our daily lives and may not be overly exciting, but it's us right now and that's all that matters.

Through another blogger, I have found an inspiration to keep me going even more - the joy of LOVE eclass.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm hoping to use this as a keepsake for my family to document events in our lives and to share my journey to improving my photography skills.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP