Monday, August 11, 2008

Memory Tag...

I'm doing as I was told by Margaret! :-)

So who reads my blog??

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we've never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post I wrote and why it was your favorite.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually really funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comments:

Margaret August 11, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

One of the most fun vacations I've had was at your house. Thanks for hosting us.... stamping, drinking interesting drinks, ordering out... giggling....such fun.

About This Blog

I'm hoping to use this as a keepsake for my family to document events in our lives and to share my journey to improving my photography skills.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP