Update on the wetting accidents. Monday was a good day! She stayed dry and we made it a point to pay more attention to her, let her help more, ride on the front of the cart while shopping. Simple things. We also sat her down Monday night and I laid four quarters out on the floor and asked her what they were. She got excited and exclaimed money! I told her they were hers and to put them in a safe place, but there was a catch. Right away she says, but I can't pee my pants. I agreed and told her everytime she wet her pants she would have to pay us a quarter. She asked about lying and I told her that lying is not acceptable and she would lose all her quarters immediately. These quarters are a big deal to her right now because Steve and Jacob bowl on a league Wednesday night. Kali is always asking for money for the game room or treats. Now I told her she could use these quarters on anything she wants - games, snacks, or save them. I'm hopeful that it goes well. Out of those 4 initial quarters she had 3 left for last night. Unfortunately we didn't wake up dry this morning. I think the novelty of getting her own ice water at the bowling alley caused her to drink more than she should have, despite my reminders.
**********
**********
Our cruise is just 9 days away!! OMGosh I am getting excited. We have two formal nights on the cruise and I have two dresses, both are tea length. One of which I like but got just in case I couldn't find anything else. Well that is turning into just my luck, all of the dresses that I am finding online at stores are not carried in the store. Ugh! I'm going on the hunt for a floor length or close to it dress this weekend. And I need shorts, but I can not find them anywhere in stores right now. Everything is falling into place with care for the kids too. My MIL & BIL will be staying at our house Saturday through Friday and then my mom will come over Friday and stay with the kids until we get home on Saturday. Kali will be in heaven because she gets to have a sleepover with her cousin now.
One more day and it's the weekend. Yeah! Tomorrow morning should be fairly easy since the kids don't have school.
1 comments:
Yay K!!! Good progress!!!
And did I tell you how jealous I am of YOU? Pffffft.
Post a Comment