Monday, January 29, 2007

Planning / Cleaning / Shopping

The title says it all for what our weekend was about.

Friday night we got together with my brother and his family, along with my mom and had dinner at Don Pablos. Love their food. Afterwards we went back to our house to discuss what excursions we would like to do. Of the two that we decided were 'must do' one was basically sold out, there is one ticket left. Oh well, no Discover Scuba for us.


Saturday we got up and cleaned the house and then went out and did some shopping for the trip. I finally found a store that had shorts - Old Navy. But the most shocking part was that I bought these in a size 2! I know I have lost some weight and toned up, but wow!
After Old Navy was a trip to Target for some toilettry stuff and I found a couple of really cute swim suits.
First Katie started and then Denise followed suit, well I am the next sheep in the bunch, but I am really loving the Lia Sophia jewelry that I have picked up recently. So much so that I am having my own party February 16th.

1 comments:

Margaret January 29, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

I'm not surprised about the size 2's! Wooohooo. Pretty jewelry.

About This Blog

I'm hoping to use this as a keepsake for my family to document events in our lives and to share my journey to improving my photography skills.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP