Friday, January 19, 2007

LOL!! I guess I'm not doing so great about keeping the blog updated. That's what happens when you are single parenting 3 children for the week. I've also not lost my sanity. We have managed to get homework completed, sit down and eat together, squeeze in gym time, bowling, and even a little laundry.

Oh well, Daddy will be back this afternoon and the welcome home sign is ready and waiting for him on the door. I need to remember and snap a shot of it when I get home.


Digital Scrapbooking Goodies
Kristin Cronin-Barrow is having a fabulous sale at ACOT and I have to remember to grab these fabulous sets of hers. They both will be perfect for scrapping pictures of our upcoming cruise.


My Wish Collection


I'm also getting excited for Gina Miller's 6 month birthday celebration at her store that she mentioned on her blog. What a fantastic birthday present for me than to have one of my favorite designers having a celebration with new products, prizes, and a contest.






5 comments:

Melanie January 19, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

Thanks for the enabling! Those kits are gorgeous!!! And I'm with 'ya on being excited about Gina...I can't wait either!!! :) Have a great weekend!

Margaret January 19, 2007 at 11:01 AM  

Better you than me.... I single parented for 2 days last week. I'm not used to this with Jason's better schedule and it nearly did me in!

Katie Nelson January 19, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

I love Kristin's stuff :)

Have a happy weekend!

Lena Brandenburg January 19, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

You should blog more often :) Except I might go broke if you keep enabling :)

Petra January 19, 2007 at 1:26 PM  

Your blog looks great!! I know that feeling, but been blogging a lot lately and love getting al these lovely comments from the blog training, It´s awsome!!

Love the collection here!
have a great day!!

About This Blog

I'm hoping to use this as a keepsake for my family to document events in our lives and to share my journey to improving my photography skills.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP