Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sticking to It

I've always been one to start something and most often never finish. I've had a gym membership for a couple years now and have been very sporadic about going. Last month I told myself to get off the couch, get off the computer and get to the gym at least three times a week. That's 3 hours a week. I think I can spare that since I'm sure I have wasted more than that doing absolutely nothing at times. As it turns out, I'm becoming addicted. I want to go most nights, aside from being hot, sweaty, and needing a shower, I love how I feel after a good workout. The kids are loving it too. I signed back up for the monthly child care instead of the pay as you go - smart idea! Kids Club is a great energy outlet for them especially on these cold winter days. Speaking of cold, it was -4 when we left the house this morning.

Tonight's agenda:

  1. Homework
  2. Dinner
  3. Gym
  4. Quiet Time

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm hoping to use this as a keepsake for my family to document events in our lives and to share my journey to improving my photography skills.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP