They are going to freak!
The kids are going to freak out when I tell them what we have planned for the first weekend in August. Ryan is an absolute fanatic when it comes to our current collection of trains. He carries them everywhere and is not very eager to share. We bought him a little Take Along Thomas set that goes with us everywhere, it's perfect because it keeps him quiet in restaurants, church, etc as long as the other two don't attempt to take his train. I will definitely have to make sure that my camera battery is charged and the memory card is empty.The surgery center didn't have the doctor's orders as of this morning so I haven't been able to schedule the adenoidectomy. Unfortunately we are looking at the end of July as far as any first openings. I just hope it's soon enough so Jacob will be able to enjoy our Thomas trip.
0 comments:
Post a Comment