Girl's Night Out!!
Well technically it is a girl's night in for me. I am hosting a Lia Sohpia party tonight at my house. They have some beautiful jewelry and the best part of having the party now is the special that they are running - buy 1 piece at full price and get 2 pieces at half price, even better your full price item is your least expensive. This blog entry has some pictures of items that I got from Katie's party in January.
I have some yummy desserts for tonight. And I even made some home-made Sparkling Sangria. I've enjoyed it at restaurants and have always wanted to try and make my own. It was already tasting good after just making it, I can just imagine how yummy it will be after all the fruit has had a chance to infuse after chilling all night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment