Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!
Ugh! I have the itch for a new vehicle now. The kids were on Spring Break last week so Friday we took off of work and all headed to the auto show. It's a nice place to see all sorts of vehicles in one place, but man o' man you can get sticker shock fast. I can't believe the prices for new vehicles these days. I am lusting over the Mazda CX9 though. It's a new vehicle for this year and is still in the first run so we will be waiting for awhile. The kids thought it was cool though because it had the built in DVD player. The one thing mom required was a moonroof and most of the CX9's on the dealer lot don't have that option, another reason to wait. It will be hard to step into another vehicle payment though, my Tahoe is paid off and that is a good feeling.
Here is a layout I did last week of my niece bowling. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, I re-worked it a couple of times before being happy with the result.
0 comments:
Post a Comment