Here's another layout from our vacation. It's hard to believe that we have been back for a month (well tomorrow) already. I'm really looking forward to the 40 degree temps we are expected to get this weekend. I'm hoping that some of the 20 inches of snow we received will melt. That reminds me, I need to grab my adapter tonight so I can transfer the pictures from my memory card to the laptop.

I'm off to finish packing my work desk. They are moving us to the new building this weekend at work. It should be interesting on Monday to see if I remember to go to the right place.
Ack!! I entered my first digital scrapbooking contest of any type. I'm a little nervous. I haven't even applied to any creative team calls, I've always wanted to but never have. Anyway, this is the contest I entered. I have loved working with Traci's designs so I had to push myself and enter. Now if I could only secretly make my name appear on all the entries. I would be absolutely thrilled to work with her designs for 2007.
0 comments:
Post a Comment