I'm a LemonHead!!
Melanie Colosimo has asked me to be her guest for August!! I am beyond thrilled. I think my jaw hit the desk when I read her email.
I know it's been awhile since I've posted a layout, but here is my latest creation that I completed tonight. It uses Melanie's Tiers of Paper template and Traci Reed's He'll Break Your Heart kit.

Update on Jacob:
His surgery went fantastic! We got there at 7 am. By 8 am we were brought back to the OR room and I stayed with him until he fell asleep. We were escorted to the consultation room to wait for the doctor. By 8:20 the doctor came in to tell us the procedure went wonderfully. They took out a lot of adenoid tissue. By 9 am we were brought to the recovery room since Jacob's was starting to wake up. His stomach was a little upset at first, but that quickly passed. By 10 am we were home. He is making a speedy recovery already. Definitely catching up on his eating, non-stop today.
I know it's been awhile since I've posted a layout, but here is my latest creation that I completed tonight. It uses Melanie's Tiers of Paper template and Traci Reed's He'll Break Your Heart kit.

Update on Jacob:
His surgery went fantastic! We got there at 7 am. By 8 am we were brought back to the OR room and I stayed with him until he fell asleep. We were escorted to the consultation room to wait for the doctor. By 8:20 the doctor came in to tell us the procedure went wonderfully. They took out a lot of adenoid tissue. By 9 am we were brought to the recovery room since Jacob's was starting to wake up. His stomach was a little upset at first, but that quickly passed. By 10 am we were home. He is making a speedy recovery already. Definitely catching up on his eating, non-stop today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment