Thursday, June 7, 2007

No more pencils, no more books, no more ......

They are done with school for the summer. Yesterday was their last night and today they are enjoying their first day of summer vacation. I took this picture yesterday morning as we were heading out. I can't believe how bright that sun was at 6:15 AM. Not only was it their last day of school, but it was their last day at that school. Next year they will be going to the public school in our district. They are excited for many reasons - neighborhood friends in class, no more uniforms, but most of all they are excited that they won't have to transfer busses any more. Which means mom and dad don't have to deal with two different districts having different days off of school translating to no bussing. Ugh!


Another page from Traci Reed's Hello Sunshine Quickpage album. I'll probably be hung up later, LOL! for posting this picture. The guys had enough shopping and left us for Senor Frogs, my brother took this picture of us while we were sitting on the patio.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm hoping to use this as a keepsake for my family to document events in our lives and to share my journey to improving my photography skills.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP