Thursday, May 31, 2007

Whoops! I guess it has been a while since I've last posted anything. But that means that things are busy at home and I'm not planted in front of the tv or computer.

So far Jacob has kept us busy with soccer on Saturdays. He really enjoys playing and is quite good at it. Kali and Ryan enjoy going just to play at the park. The weather has gotten fairly nice here so we have had many runs through the sprinkler already.

We were finally able to make it to the cabin since February for Memorial weekend. The kids had a teacher's workshop day on Friday so we took off of work and headed up Thursday night. It was a fairly quiet weekend and the weather was nice. The kids rode the 4-wheeler and went fishing. Kali unintentionally went swimming while trying to cast her fishing pole. Now they know why we insist upon life jackets down by the lake.

I had taken a break from scrapping to play with the kids in the afternoon, but thanks to some quick pages by Traci Reed, I was able to get a few done this past weekend. Here are two from our cruise. I used Traci's Hello Sunshine Album from ScrapbookGraphics.


1 comments:

Traci Reed June 4, 2007 at 4:21 PM  

hehe, the folds are not mine :) On the top LO, it's a folded corner action by Jen Caputo at SBG and the 2nd layout has fold templates by Karah Fredricks at TDC :) HTH!

About This Blog

I'm hoping to use this as a keepsake for my family to document events in our lives and to share my journey to improving my photography skills.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP